Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stray Cats



Yesterday my dad came into the house, and got a pair of scissors and said to me "come and help me". So, I thought that a chicken got caught in the wire and no problem, but no. Well, we have a chicken coop and above it is a net that gets caught on everything. When we got there, there wasn't a chicken stuck in the wire, IT WAS A STUPID STRAY CAT CAUGHT IN THE NET! (by the way, I hate dogs with a passion) It had rolled itself around in the net several times, and we had to cut it out, but, the cat, it was a stray cat it was growling and trying to bite us. When we finally got the cat cut out of the net it fell to the ground, but it couldn't go anywhere because it had net still wrapped around itself, so it began to hop. We had to chase it in till we got a hold of it, and we cut the rest of the net off, and it ran off.

No comments:

Post a Comment